Sunday 13 December 2009

Christmas Presents

My father-in-law had his 80th birthday this summer and we threw a surprise party for him. He was brought by his son and the rest of the family were all waiting, although they did have to take a slight detour when our family were spotted by the driver heading to the restaurant rather in the nick of time. He had a wonderful time - so - this years present from me is an album containing 50 of the best photos from the day.

To enable me to do this with only minimal aggravation and swearing my wonderful DH gave me my present early - a Spyder to sort out the colour of my new monitor. It worked!! Minimal trouble to set up, and so far only 1 reprint (my fault - I'd not removed a blue cast) out of 20. Only problem is - I think I'm going to be his favourite and unpopular with everyone else, the whole family tends to moan at seeing pics of themselves!

No comments: