Sunday 20 June 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

 with thanks to
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/



FOR TODAY

Outside my window...  it is sunny, earlier it was very humid but its now a lovely evening. Possibly I might go for a walk in a bit to see if the deer at the end of the street is around.
I am thinking... that flowers are magic, someof the colours I saw today are so brilliant that they might be painted
I am thankful for... an evening on my own, everybody else is out and I can do and eat what I want
From the kitchen... supper tonight was Chinnese noodle soup with dum sum, followed by ice cream with chocolate sauce, OK a really weird mixture
I am wearing... tatty jeans and a Pink Floyd T (again), but I have got my outfit for the graduation do. A cream trouser suit with a red top and shoes etc. Very smart
I am creating... mostly playing with flowers as usual.
I am reading... lots of photography mags - trying to improve my b/w skills, also just finished the latest Karen Rose - I Can See You - very scary in places, first of hers I've tryed
I am hoping... that next week will go well, 2 graduations, 1 champagne reception, 2 meals out and lots of partying.
I am hearing... absolute silence - this is bliss
One of my favorite things...
is my camera, a girls best toy!
A few plans for the rest of the week:
as noted above - lots of celebrations
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

1 comment:

Jane F. Smith said...

Gorgeous photo Zoe!!!