Tuesday 3 August 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...
the sun keeps going in and out, we have new neighbours who are moving in today so I hope it doesn't rain
I am thinking...that we had a fabulous holiday recently, and it reminded me how beautiful Scotland can be
 From the kitchen... tonights tea will be very simple - thin slices of beef quick-fryed, withsalad and rolls 
I am wearing...a scruffy T, and Indian/gypsy style multicoloured patch trousers, very comfortable 
I am creating...a scrapbook for my daughters best friend, of all their graduation photos, its a challenge doing something for a man, blues and browns seem to be the theme 
I am going...to my brother-in-laws birthday party at the weekend. That will be a get together of everyone from 20 - 30 years ago, a real blast from the past, and a fab photo op. 
I am reading...a lot about black and white photography. Weston's stuff is absolutely fabulous and I just wish I could produce anything as good.
I am hoping...
that my eldest daughter who is away is having a great time, no texts, no e-mails - probably a good sign 
I am hearing...a new album called Red Horse by 2 of my favourite singers, Lucy Kaplansky and Eliza Gilkyson.
Around the house...
all is chaos, a new bathroom is being fitted and the plumbing is not going well, one of the problems of an old house. 
One of my favorite things...are my Charlie bears that my children give me

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...



with thanks to: 
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: