Thursday 12 November 2009

Well, the reasons I'm posting so much at the moment are two-fold:

1) I'm at home with a nasty fluey bug, no, not the dreaded swine flu, at least I don't think so. But it does mean that I haven't a lot of energy, especially not for doing useful things like housework, so I am spending most of my time sitting (wrapped in a dressing gown) in front of my brand new, ultra fast PC. Who could resist the opportunity to catch up on photoshop, LO's and surfing the net!

2) I indulged in Shimelle's new class on blogging - see:
http://www.shimelle.com
and started 7 days late - so have a serious catch-up problem, however it is making me think about memories and how to keep them. I have started diaries so often and they rarely last the year out, not for lack of interest but because of the interruptions from the real world. this time ......

No comments: